Sunday, November 21, 2010

As Thanksgiving Approaches.......

Last night we took my sister and one of our male friends (who also just happened to be single)to the city. We all had a great time. We really enjoyed the lights and just the general cheer of the people. And it wouldn't have been a real trip to the city without some Chicago-style pizza. Today, we hung out with my family to celebrate my mom's birthday. My dad made chicken chili for everyone. Thursday is Thanksgiving and so we'll be at my parents house again. This year, for the first time, I'm taking on some real responsibility in the kitchen. We'll let you know how that goes!!! We are hoping everyone has someplace fun to spend this special day. Let us know! We also LOVE getting Christmas pictures!
Until we meet again, KEEP THE FAITH!!!
Love,
Ryan and Brooke

1 comment:

  1. Happy early Thanksgiving. I LOVE Chicago. I went there with my husband on a business trip a couple of years ago. I tried to hook up with Ryan, but between our two schedules it didn't work out - that made me sad. Well, I am glad he has family there now. I know how it feels to move to a city all by yourself and not know anyone. But, then when you meet that right person and become part of a family it changes everything!

    Good luck in the kitchen. I am sure you will be amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete