Thursday, January 26, 2012

All Smiles

Hello All!!!
I am happy to report that at 19 weeks 3 days, things are looking great. I have reached the half-way point in this pregnancy, which is surreal.  Baby Chapman is measuring in at the size of a large mango/small cantaloupe and I am finally sporting a bump that looks more like I'm carrying a baby and less like I ate too much for lunch!!! I am still feeling great and the excitement is really starting to build.  Last night, I felt actual kicks for the first time!!  I had been feeling little movements, like if the baby was changing positions, but now I can feel actual kicks!!!  We are anxiously awaiting February 9th when we have another ultrasound which will hopefully tell us if I spend all day talking to a baby boy or a baby girl.  (We aren't picky).  I wandered through the baby section at Target today and had the time of my life doing so!  Everything is just so cute!!!  Ryan and I are getting plenty of practice as we baby sit almost every week.  I'm just so darn excited!!! 

Here is a picture from one week ago. 

We love you all and hope all is well!!!

Love,
Brooke, Ryan, and Baby

1 comment: