Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The big 2-3

I had an absolutely WONDERFUL birthday!!! 
My cake from Deerfield Bakery!  I've had a birthday cake from DB for as long as I can remember!!



This is me grating 6 cups of Zucchini to make a double recipe of what I like to call "Camilla Cake"  She gave me the recipe and it's to die for!!

This is Lydia.  Ryan got her for me for my birthday!  She isn't real, so I can have her all year round!!! 

Like the Basket?  I got it from my sister!!! 

I was shaking my bum at Ryan who was riding behind me.

As  rode, I sang the theme of the Wicked Witch.  I also giggled the whole ride.

I love living on Lisa Marie!

Ryan finally broke down and wore my "Onion Goggles" (Patent Pending) 
I hope this means he'll stop making fun of me when I wear them!  I mean it's better than wearing my ski goggles like I did in college!

Two of my very favorite almost 2 year olds!

Me and a small number of the kids that came with their parents to my birthday!  I was in heaven!!!

I assured their parents that I didn't invite them just so I could play with their kids....but lets be honest......

Just kidding!  I LOVE all my friends!

Thank you so much to those who made my birthday wonderful!  Especially those who helped me celebrate with love from a far!!
I also recieved a birthday card from my wonderful father that wished me a happy 22nd birthday......Love that man!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for asking us to spend your birthday with you! Love ya Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brooke! I just love reading your blog updates! AJ and I will definitely make sure to let you know when we plan on coming to Illinois.

    ReplyDelete