Monday, November 14, 2011

Introducing: Baby Chapman

That's right, Folks, there is a baby in my belly!!!  Ryan and I are thrilled to announce that I am pregnant and that Baby Chapman should be gracing us sometime around June 18th!!!  I am currently 9 weeks along, and I simply can't hold it in any longer!!!  Baby Chapman had his/her first debut on camera today and here are some pictures and a video.  The video is way more fun because you get to see some waves!!!  I am feeling pretty well.  I only feel nauseous sometimes and as long as I keep myself fed every 2 hours, I feel pretty good.  I have to nap more often, which I don't mind at all!  This will be grandbaby # 1 for my parents, so needless to say, I have become the favorite child for the time being. (Having said that, I am sure that once the baby comes, I'll be dropped like a hot rock.)  But I'm loving every minute and enjoy having someone to talk to at all times!!!  Of course we will be finding out whether Baby Chapman is a boy or a girl when the time comes.  I cant wait for that becuase I will finally be able to say he or she and not "it" or "the baby".  I will keep you all posted and hopefully once I've showered, I'll take a 9 week baby belly picture, (which is non-existant, but it'll give a good starting point!)




And the Video!!!  The voices in the background are my mother and me.....she didn't know the video recorded sound, so ha!



1 comment:

  1. you are soo cute, Im so happy for you and love you and baby!! oh and Ryan too ;)

    ReplyDelete