Sunday, November 27, 2011

Talents

One of the HUGE blessings I receive through serving with the young women at church is to see them use their remarkable talents!  I am not afraid to admit that I enjoy allowing my girls to use their talents to bless my life.  One of my girls is teaching me to play the piano as one of her service projects.  Another just finished crocheting my unborn child a beautiful, and quite warm I might add, blanket.  And I asked another to take our Christmas pictures.  I love these girls with all my heart and I love that they are far more talented than I ever was.  I figure it's a win-win: I am blessed by their talents, and they are blessed for serving me.  Everybody wins, right?  Here are some Christmas pictures!!!!!
















(My instructions to her were something along the lines of, "Ok, you know what Cheesy family pictures look like?  THAT'S what I'm going for!!!  Think, CHEESE.  and not like 'Smile and say, Cheese!'  I'm saying, 'Think, Cheese' "  She truly gets me.)  And I'd also like to thank Ryan for being a wonderful sport.

I LOVE PICTURES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment