Tuesday, February 7, 2012

21 Weeks

Hello All,
This week's baby update will come in 2 parts.  The second part will come on Thursday and will hopefully contain news of Baby Chapman's gender.
At 21 weeks, Baby Chapman is measuring in at about the size of a spaghetti squash.  Upon reading this earlier today, I had to ask Erin what a spaghetti squash was.  Luckily, she had one, and after I carried it around her apartment for about 4 hours today, she was gracious enough to let me take it home with me.  I have included a picture!!  The baby weighs approximately 1 pound.  When I went in for my monthly baby check up last week, my doctor was impressed with the amount Baby Chapman moves.  We've got a champ.  Any last guesses will hopefully be supported or squashed (no pun intended :) on Thurdsday when Ryan and I go in for my ultrasound.  The appointment is at 2:30 Central Time and if you dont answer my call, text or email by around 4, I will be forced to let the rest of the world in on the news.  Do yourself a favor, and be available.  We are thrilled!!!  The baby gets really active after I drink a Jamba Juice.  So I'm anxious to see if that trend continues.  As time goes by, I continue to grow out of pants, but I still have some that fit if I dont keep them buttoned for too long. 

We hope all is well with you!!!!

Keep the Faith!
Love,
Brooke, Ryan, and Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment