Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Baby Girl Chapman (BGC)

Hello All!
Last week's excitement is still ringing strong in our house.  It took every ounce of self control to walk through a baby clothing store, pass things like tutus and bows, and walk out empty handed.  But I did succeed.  Baby Girl Chapman (hereby referred to as BGC) is continuing to grow ans measures in this week at the approximate size of a papaya (8 in, 1.2 lbs)  Last week, at our ultrasound, the docotr told us that she got A+ across the board.  This news only strengthened our already solid view of her utter perfection.  She is moving a ton and I am near positive that at the end of last week, gave me a full on head-but.  I am also very proud to announce that she enjoys the Andrews Sisters (a 1940's singing/tap dancing trio that sang "Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy)  which has me hopeful that she will be blessed with my sense of rhythm on the dance floor rather than her father's......One can only hope.  We get excited every time one of us says "our daughter" and have to stop and take in the moment at each occurrence. 
We hope all is well with you!
Keep the FAITH!!!
Love,
Brooke, Ryan, and BGC

No comments:

Post a Comment