Friday, May 11, 2012

Hello All!
At 34 weeks, Lovely measures in at the size of a large Cantaloupe.  I like to picture the huge melons that I used to eat in Missouri at the Evans'!  Anyway, the frequent need to pee has gotten worse and yesterday I found myself at the grocery store one sneeze away from having to lie and tell people my water had broken.......luckily, I was able to make it to a nearby friends' house before any such accident took place.  Phew!  We can now say that Lovely responds to bright lights.  She sure tried to kick the flashlight out of Ryan's hands.  I'm still feeling wonderful!  It's mostly giggles, and belting of show tunes over here.  I'm finding myself more and more motivated to get stuff done and run errands.  Pregnancy couldn't even keep me from, working 6 hours at the rummage sale!  I feel so blessed to feel so good!  The weather is getting nice and we enjoy being outside!  She's as active as ever and we try our best not to keep Daddy up at night when we get bored.  I'm doing way better than I have in the past!  (Though I did get him up an hour early this morning to make waffles with me)  He's such a good man! 
We miss and love you all!!!
Love,
Brooke, Ryan, and Lovely



No comments:

Post a Comment