Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Hello All!!!!!
Well, 33 weeks has come and Lovely and I are still doing and feeling
great!  She has surpassed the size of a honeydew and proudly measures
in at the size of a pineapple!  We are nearing the home stretch and
have to go to the doctor every 2 weeks now!  She is supposedly almost
5 pounds!!!  She gets the hiccups and loves dancing around for Daddy.
It's funny.  She'll move for him whenever he wants, but when someone
else tries to feel, she refuses to perform.  Ha! A Daddy's girl from
the start?  we'll see! As you can see from the photo, my belly has
become my new convenient shelf, (except for when she kicks the bowl)
June 18th seems to be fast approaching!  Yesterday I bought sour cream
that expires on June 18, 2012!!!!!  Lovely's room is near finished and
Ryan and I sat in there last night to read the scriptures and I think
that might become our new habit!  Now if only I could choose a car
seat!  Ryan is doing great!  He seems more than happy to help me sit
up when I lay down and gets a good laugh every time I sneeze and
immediately check to make sure I haven't peed my pants. (those who
have been pregnant know the feeling!)  The only time I was pretty sure
Ryan must have had a death wish was when I was weighing myself this
week and he stepped on the scale from behind me without me noticing.
I looked down and about had a heart attack when I realized he was
laughing......the turd......  Well, That's all I can think of.
Grandpa was sure to tell her not to come in the next two weeks while
they are out of the country but that she was free to come anytime
after that.  (I have no doubt Lovely and grandpa will be best friends
from the moment they first meet.)
We love you all!!!
Keep the Faith!
Love,
Brooke, Ryan, and Lovely

No comments:

Post a Comment