Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Scripture Power

The Book of Mormon has been on my mind a lot lately.  I want to study it more.  I want to learn from the stories the Book of Mormon prophets lived!  I want my family to grow closer to Christ as we read from this amazing book!  
I think this excellent primary song says it best:

Scripture Power keeps me safe from sin, 
Scripture Power is the power to win, 
Scripture Power, every day I need 
the power that I get each time I read.

This book was written anciently for our day to teach us how to come closer to our Heavenly Father.
I know this book was written by holy prophets.
I know Joseph Smith translated this book by the power of God.
I know this book is truly the word of God.
Read it for yourself and take the challenge at the end!
Read, Pray, Live.












No comments:

Post a Comment