Sunday, September 14, 2014

Spring time

Spring is my absolute favorite season.  I like to think of it as the calm after the storm.  Here are some pictures from this spring!

My little sicky

Taking after her momma; behind the wheel much to early in life


Cute kid had her first ER visit

Quality time with PaPa

Found this cute girl chillin' at the Dr office.

First Bath




"Sydney holda baby noman?"

Swingin' with Auntie MoMo

We were coming into the house from the garage when I realized Syd wasn't following.  I found her here refusing to come in.

ok, 'm done

Playing "Nigh Night" with Baby Norman 


YAAAAAAWN!

Church can be exhausting



With her Cousin Aidan

My Supermen!

Admiring Bugs at Creed's birthday party


Using some of her Big Sister gifts


The Norms doing what they do best

My view as we walked around the zoo

Daddy daughter date


No comments:

Post a Comment