Sunday, December 14, 2014

Mesa

Every year, we venture back west to Ryan's neck of the woods.
Great Grandma Ina LOVES to hold babies

How do you keep a toddler busy? give her a marker and put her in a box........


I looked over and this is what I saw.  She's 93 years young!

Visiting the Gilbert Temple on Sunday Morning



Funny Faces with her cousins

With Ethan

With Jacob

Wish Jacob

With Auntie Stephanie

Syd wasn't quite clear on the concept at first.



My all time favorite place to eat!


With the Butterflies

With Auntie Alane



Poor Normy and I ended up at the ER early one morning... Call it a mother's intuition.  The kid had a double ear infection.

Livin' the life


My poor sicky

How does one keep a toddler busy when your flight is delayed multiple times for hours on end?  Let her run back and forth down the moving walkways.  

No comments:

Post a Comment