Tuesday, March 13, 2012

26 weeks!

Well, well,
We've hit 26 weeks and I can finally say that I have quite a belly.  No joke, our baby girl likes to get bigger by the day and I am trying desperately to keep up with her.  I am finally beginning to understand the need for the "waddle"  It's just not as easy to walk, (let's be honest, it's even harder to find the motivation to move.)  Anyway, I am still feeling great and am very active, (as is she).  Baby girl measures in at the length of a cucumber.  Ryan put together her crib (or "her royal bed chamber" as I like to call it) on Saturday and it looks WONDERFUL!  Thank goodness the weather is beautiful this week because it makes getting up and out of the house way more appealing.  Many have asked me about names.  Until we actually meet her, there will be no official name, but we have a few top contenders.  For the time being, we just refer to her as our Lovely.  Because that's exactly what she is.  We are definitely to the point where the need for a short mid-day lay-down is not so much a possibility, but a necessity.  It doesn't have to be long, but without it, I become a zombie.  On Sunday's you'll find me at church bartering and trading snacks with the nearest 3 year old in the pew, and my purse always has a couple snacks handy.  Thus far, I have only put on about 6 or 7 pounds, but it feels like far more than that.  Ryan remains my hero and is willing to massage, scratch, lift, and provide food for me whenever I am in need.  (though I am proud to say that he's only been asked to make 2 evening runs to the store so far!)  I am enjoying every minute of being pregnant and am thrilled to be able to do so!!!  Our little girl is already pretty spoiled, and it can only get worse from here! 
We love you and hope all is well!!! 
Love,
Brooke, Ryan, and Lovely

No comments:

Post a Comment