Friday, July 22, 2011

Ryan's Birthday Part Two The Concert

For those of you not from around here, American English is an excellent Beatles tribute band.  They just happened to be playing in Deerfield for free on Ryan's birthday!  There were a bunch of people from church there and we enjoyed cupcakes, cheesecake, good music, and cute kids!!!

Ryan saving some seats!


Me and Baby Charlie....I love this kid!


Charlie right before he spit up on me.   I considered it my "Welcome to Motherhood someday" induction.  I didn't mind at all, a little spit up never hurt anyone. 


The beautiful view from the concert!

Ryan's reaction when the band called his name so they could sing the Beatles Birthday song to him!! 
(I wrote it on a napkin so they wouldn't forget ;)"



All sweaty after a fun, long day!

Ryan with John!

No comments:

Post a Comment